- "Account" means the User account created free of charge for using the Site.
- "Products" means the goods and services displayed on the Site and offered for sale/use.
- "Site" means www.timesdeal.com owned and operated by Times Internet Limited.
- "TIL" means Times Internet Limited.
- "Vendor" shall mean the person or any legal entity that offers for sale or sells the Products on the Site.
- "Voucher" means the coupon or code purchased by the User for availing discounts on Products offered by the Vendor that is valid for a period of time as per terms stated on it.
- "User" means and includes the customer or buyer, who purchases the Voucher for availing discounts on Products offered for sale by the Vendor through the Site.
Registration of the User on the Site is mandatory. The User agrees and undertakes at all times to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and user id, and shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur by use of such password or user id. Further, the User agrees not to use any other party's under ID and Password for any purpose whatsoever without proper authorization from such party.Please Click here to unsubscribe from SMS
Please Click here to unsubscribe from daily newsletters received by email.
User is responsible for the security of User's password and for all transactions undertaken using User's password through our service. User confirms that he/she is the authorized holder of the credit card or the original account holder used in the transactions under this Site.
The User also agrees and undertakes to immediately notify TIL of any unauthorized use of the User's password or user ID and to ensure that the User logs off at the end of each session at the Site. TIL shall not be responsible for any, direct or indirect, loss or damage arising out of the User's failure to comply with this requirement.
The User also agrees to: (a) provide true, accurate and complete information about himself and his beneficiaries as prompted by the registration form ("Registration Data") on the Site; and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If the User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or TIL has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, TIL shall have a right to suspend or terminate User's registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site.
Furthermore, the User grants TIL the right to disclose to third parties and the Vendor the Registration Data to the extent necessary for the purpose of delivery of Vouchers and/or Products.
The User can unsubscribe/opt-out from our communications sent on SMS and Email anytime:
- You agree, understand and acknowledge that the Site is an online platform, a venue enabling the Users to buy the Voucher for a discount on any Products listed on the Site. You agree and acknowledge that the Site is not involved in the sale and purchase of the Products and Vouchers listed on this Site. The Site is only a facilitator or an intermediary and is not and cannot be a party to and cannot control in any manner any transactions between the Vendor and the User and shall neither be responsible nor liable to mediate or resolve any disputes or disagreements between the Users. All commercial / contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between the Users and Vendors directly. The commercial / contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, date, period, mode of delivery, warranties related to Products including after sales services over which the Vendor has complete control and the same may be subject to change.
- You may buy the Voucher displayed on the Site in three ways as stated below:
- on the internet by paying through credit card, debit card or netbanking,
- on mobile by using platform like IVR by paying through credit card or debit card, or
- in printed hardcopy via delivery, by paying cash and service charges on receipt/delivery.
- The Voucher you purchase shall be redeemed by the Vendor against the Products, in respect of which the Voucher has been purchased. The Vendor is the seller of the Products and is solely responsible for redeeming any Voucher you purchase.
- The Voucher shall have the necessary redemption instructions on it. The Vouchers may have an offer period, or expiry date, mentioned on it. You shall use it accordingly.
- Unless otherwise stated, you will not be entitled to receive credit or cash-back for any value of the Voucher you don't use.
- Unless otherwise stated, you cannot combine the Voucher offer with other special offers or promotions that may be on.
- The Vouchers purchased through the Site are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled
- Neither TIL nor the Vendor shall have any liability in the event you lose your Voucher
- TIL is merely the aggregator of deals and issuer of usable Vouchers. The Vouchers and the deals are the property of the Vendors
- The Vendor shall be fully responsible for any losses, injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by or in respect of the User by virtue of the use of the Vouchers purchased on the Site.
- You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular Vendor that you choose to deal through the Site and use your best judgment in this regard. .
- Delivery time of order processing starts from the day of receipt of the payment/COD (Cash on Delivery) confirmed against the order placed with TIL. The delivery time is an approximate time mentioned by the Vendor against each Voucher. xiv) Notwithstanding anything contained herein TIL acts only as booking agent to facilitate / integrate transactions between the Users and Vendors through various platforms (online web store, print ads, call centre, mail order catalogues, SMS. etc.) and shall in no way be responsible for any quality of Product, replacement, damages, additional cost, losses, expenses and/or taxes incurred by Users qua the Products. In no event shall TIL, its directors, officials, representatives and employees be liable for any damages relating to the Products purchased with Voucher sold through the Site.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. TIL reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be false (wholly or partly), TIL reserves the right at its sole discretion to reject the registration, block the Account and debar the User from using the Site, without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Delivery of Vouchers shall be done at the address specified by you. You have to ensure that the address provided by you for delivery of the Voucher is correct.
- For any defects in Products, the User shall have to contact the Vendor directly
- Service charges shall be applicable on Vouchers ordered for delivery. These charges shall not be refundable and shall be borne by the User
- TIL is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed delivery of Products or damages or delays as a result of Products, which are out of stock, back ordered, returned undelivered or otherwise unavailable with Vendor. All items are offered only for a restricted time and only for the available supply/till stock lasts.
- We accept payment through debit card, credit card, net-banking and cash on delivery. Users should note that the online payment gateway accepts payments in Indian Rupees only
- Before placing an order, you are advised to check the Product description carefully and terms and conditions applicable to the Voucher.
5. Online Payment and IVR
In order to facilitate payments for Products purchased by you through the Site. TIL at the request of the Vendors, offers an online payment gateway facility and IVR facility that will enable you to make payments in respect thereof to the Vendors using a credit/debit card account, subject to your complete acceptance and adherence to the terms and conditions hereof as well as the terms and conditions of the Site of the payment gateway service providers. It is hereby clarified that TIL does not itself collect the payments from the Users and the entire payment transaction (including collection from the Users and distribution to the Vendors is conducted by the online payment gateway facility provided.
6. Credit Card Details
In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. You agree, understand, undertake and confirm that the credit/debit card details provided by You for making payments for Products purchased through TIL, either through the on-line payment gateway mechanism or IVR will be correct, current, complete and accurate and you shall not use the credit card/ debit card or any other bank account which is not lawfully owned by you. The aforesaid information provided by you will not be shared by TIL with any third party unless required by law, regulation or court order or for facilitating and completing the purchases made by you. TIL shall not be responsible for any financial loss, inconvenience or mental agony resulting from misuse of your ID/password/credit card number/account details in anyway.
TIL reserves the right to suspend, cancel, discontinue or make modifications and alterations in any Vouchers or Product descriptions or other content displayed on the Site at any time without notice.
8. User's Obligations
- You will be responsible for all activities occurring under your name and account and for keeping your password secure and for maintaining its confidentiality and will immediately notify TIL of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.
- You further agree not to engage in the following prohibited activities as listed below:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that:
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any software or other computer files that contain a virus, trojan horses, time bombs, bots, botnets, malicious Content, Content theft, data manipulation, threats or any other harmful programs or elements or component;
- delete from the Site any legal notices, disclaimers, or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, or modify any logos that you do not own or have express permission to modify
- use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair and not to undertake any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to any TIL's server, or the networks, computer systems / resource connected to any TIL server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site;
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site;
- engage in any activity that causes / may harm minors; or
- perform any activity which is likely to cause such harm;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, TIL's official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- take any action which encourages or consists of any threat of harm of any kind to any person or property
- carry out any denial of service (whether DoS or DDoS) or any other harmful attacks on application or internet service or;
- make any inappropriate, illegal or otherwise prohibited communication to any newsgroup, mailing list, chat facility, or other internet forum
- use the Site for illegal purposes;
- disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to make or attempt any unauthorized access to any TIL Site or the Site of any TIL's customer;
- transmit through the Site, any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio, etc.
- collect or attempt to collect personally identifiable information of any person or entity without their express written consent and you shall maintain records of any such written consent throughout the terms of this agreement and for a period of 2 years thereafter;
- engage in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts, including flaming, spamming, flooding, trolling, and griefing as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Site.
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam,chain letters, pyramid schemes, duplicative messages or any other form of solicitation
- encumber or suffer to exist any lien or security interest on the subject matter of this Agreement; or make any representation or warranty on behalf of TIL.
- In addition, your right to use the Site is personal to you. You agree not to resell or make any commercial use of the Site without the express written consent of TIL. You are solely responsible for the content of your transmissions through our Site. Your use of the Site is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations .
9. Comments Policy
- TIL accepts no responsibility for the comments made on the posts and any harm resulting thereof.
- TIL reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted by the User without notice if:
- The comments are deemed to be spam or questionable spam
- The comments are harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, blasphemous, objectionable, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever.
- TIL makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any comments on this Site or found by following any link on this Site.
- TIL shall not be liable for (a) any errors or omissions in the comments or (b) for the availability of these comments.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
Your use of the Site is at your own and sole risk. All content displayed on the Site is for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. The information from or through this Site is provided on "AS IS" basis, and all warranties and conditions, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any content,/ information, or service, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, etc., are disclaimed and excluded. TIL does not warrant that descriptions or other content or prices related to the Products, Vouchers or other information and content contained on the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, TIL's entire liability to you shall be the refund of the money charged from you for any specific Voucher, under which the unlikely liability arises. Under no circumstances shall TIL be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, any loss of profits/revenue/goodwill or any indirect or remote loss that you or your friends and family may suffer.
All specifications, features, quality, workmanship, performance, warranties, guarantees relating to the Product(s) showcased on this Site and services related thereto are from the manufacturers, retailers and others and duly verified by independent agencies, wherever specifically claimed to that effect. TIL is not responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever to all that is stated about the Products, in relation to the performance, quality of the Products, equipments, etc. and/or also with regard to the views, opinions, etc. stated/featured in relation to the Products.
The images shown on the Site may differ from the original Product. Results mentioned in relation to any Product may vary from person to person or from situation to situation or from state to state depending on the place of proposed delivery and availability of the Product in that region. All effort has been taken to make the content accurate on a best effort basis and the producer will be glad to ensure rectification of any inaccuracies that may have crept in, on being pointed out.
TIL does not warrant or represent that your access to the IVR booking facility will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any information, data, content, software or other material accessible through the IVR booking facility will be free of bugs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful components
None of the provisions of this agreement, terms and conditions, notices or the right to use the Site by the User contained herein or any other section or pages of the Site and/or the linked sites, shall be deemed to constitute a partnership between the User and TIL and no party shall have any authority to bind or shall be deemed to be the agent of the other in any way.
14. Communication with Users
TIL reserves the right to communicate with Users regarding this Site, User's use of the Site or any Product or Voucher purchased by User on this Site. You hereby agree and consent to receive messages from TIL from time to time in relation to any new deals or in relation to the purchase of Vouchers by the User irrespective of your registration for Do Not Disturb/Call as per TRAI regulations.
15. Force Majeure
TIL shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay, to access the Site irrespective of the cause. TIL shall also not be liable in case such interruption or delay in accessing the Site or any failure or delay in delivery of Vouchers is due to any element of nature or Act of God, fire, flood, earthquake, war, explosion, acts of terrorism, governmental action, riots, insurrection, breakdown of internet connection, power failure, strikes or labour disputes
16. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
17. Notice of Copyright Infringement
TIL is not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the Site, or items advertised on the Site, by end users or any other third parties. Our policy is to comply with all intellectual property laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement.
In the event you have any grievance in relation to any Content uploaded on the Site, you may contact our Grievance Officer at email@example.com; or write at the following address:
Times Internet Limited
4th Floor, MPD Tower,
DLF City Phase V, Opposite DLF Golf Course
Gurgaon, Haryana 122002
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint, identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, the address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party, a statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law, and a statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed
All notices shall be sent in English language only.
Copyright ©2012 Times Internet Limited. All rights reserved.